The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a dynamic working environment. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree prefered
- 5+ yrs experience providing advanced administrative support to senior-level professionals’
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Experience in arranging and coordinating travel arrangements, as well as logistics for meetings and events.
- Demonstrated organizational skills. Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and work with frequent interruptions under constantly changing priorities in a fast-paced operation while exhibiting extreme attention to detail and high degree of accuracy at all times.
- Proven interpersonal, written and oral communication skills that demonstrate correct grammar usage, syntax, and format, with ability to communicate clearly and effectively to internal/external entities
- Ability to use tact, diplomacy, and discretion, with emphasis of flexibility and professionalism.
- Understanding of Japanese culture and Japanese language skills a plus
- Communicates with employees at all levels of the organization to gather or convey information
- Screens phone calls, emails and visitors, and resolves complex inquiries
- Independently resolves problems and manages projects
- Prepares correspondence, reports, and agendas
- Manages a high volume of communications received and ensures timely responses
- Manages projects of a confidential and sensitive nature
- Assists with meeting and event coordination
- Acts as an information source on organization policies and procedures
- Arranges travel, including booking, creating itineraries, and reconciling expenses.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments
- Performs other related duties
- Consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues
- Makes recommendations for new procedures
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS/SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS:
Works in an office environment
Kyocera Wireless Corp. - 22 months ago