Serves as first point of contact for Divisional Director of Midway Attractions US. Provide executive level administrative support to the Divisional Director and other executive positions within the organization. Ability to process sensitive and complex material, analyze and distil information into a presentable and logical format.
Exceptional verbal and written communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
High level of attention to detail, accuracy and protocol
Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize to effectively meet deadlines. Flexibility to reprioritize work and schedule as needed. Ability to work extended hours where required.
Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office technology, including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint required. Access and Visio experience preferred.
Ability to take initiative and anticipate/manage issues
Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
3-5 years administrative experience supporting an Executive team, preferably in a hospitality and or entertainment environment
• Perform work directly related to the management and operations of the business through delegated authority regarding matters of significance
• Coordinates office activities for the executive(s) including coordination of detailed and complex travel arrangements (domestic/international)
• Manage daily workflow of the executive(s), including heavy calendar management, meetings, expense reports
• With minimal direction, compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Exercise discretion and independent judgment in managing the administrative aspects of the executive office
• Thorough review of invoices and other documents for accuracy prior to obtaining authorization signatures
• Proactively ensure executive is prepared with necessary materials for meetings
• Special projects as required to increase the professional effectiveness and efficiency of the executive
• Screen telephone calls, visitors, and email, utilizing knowledge of organization to increase efficiency and effectiveness of executive. Gathers information and follows up with individuals to ensure issues are resolved and action items are completed; updates executive as necessary.
• High level of professionalism in interactions with all levels of staff and external relations, and is adept in working effectively with executive level staff
LEGOLAND - 2 years ago
LEGOLAND California is a 128-acre family theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. Just like with LEGO...