We are currently searching for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our Executive Assistant Team and assist with administrative duties in the Executive Office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Performs general administrative and clerical tasks for members of the Executive Offices Responsible for managing multiple phone lines Works with Executive Assistant to Managing Director to field calls, handle guest complaints, issue charity donations and gift certificates, log checks and deliver mail Compiles, writes and distributes The Daily Legend, the hotel’s colleague newsletter Coordinates guestroom reservations for guests when required Coordinates in-house meeting room reservations with MSE department when required Assists Hotel Manager with responding to guest complaints and issues Assists Food & Beverage Director special projects, setting up reservations systems for events, working with reservations managers Assists Director of Quality and Learning in collecting and processing guest feedback, promoting Quality and Learning-related programs and conducting Quality audits Assists communications team in making media clips and maintaining the monthly PR report, entering data into a spreadsheet; printing monthly promotional flyers; maintaining Langham Supper Club database; delivering marketing materials to various departments when needed; maintaining and create press kits for the media; assisting with on-site publicity photo & video shoots when appropriate; and helping to manage the Think Pink colleague ideas portal Assists eBusiness Manager in maintaining and updating the hotel’s e-Databases when necessary; Compiling and entering data from dining feedback cards into Food & Beverage database
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, using appropriate phone salutations and etiquette
- Must possess a keen attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be an organized, independent worker, self starter and problem solver
- Must possess a positive attitude
- Team player capable of working with multiple departments and for multiple leaders
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Maintain confidentiality and security of specified guest and hotel information
- Professional presentation and attire
Langham Hotels International - 11 months ago
Langham has a legendary hotel heritage dating back to 1865 when the Langham Hotel in London originally opened as Europe's first Grand Hotel....