The Executive Assistant provides office and administrative support to the corporate Sales & Marketing Department, primarily to the Chief Marketing Officer. Duties include: calendar maintenance, travel arrangements, expense reports, scheduling meetings and conference calls, typing correspondence and spreadsheets, answering telephones, opening and distributing mail and other administrative duties.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Several years' experience in senior executive administrative support, preferably in the hotel industry
- Energetic spirit of service (this is the hospitality industry after all)
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Polished presentation and communication skills
- Expert knowledge and experience in MS Office programs
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes preferred