Pediatrix Medical Group, a MEDNAX subsidiary, includes neonatal physicians who provide services at more than 250 neonatal intensive care units, and in many markets they collaborate with affiliated maternal-fetal medicine, pediatric cardiology physician subspecialists and pediatric intensivists to provide a clinical care continuum. We have an opportunity available for an experienced Executive Assistant in our Atlantic Regional Office in Sunrise (near the Sawgrass Mills Mall).
Responsibilities include the coordination and administrative organization of all daily aspects of the office of the Regional President and Vice President. Develop the necessary tools to assure, enhance, and promote the growth and development of the Office and rapport between it and other corporate departments and staff.
Correspondence and documents
- Coordinate communication with other departments
- Maintain appointment and meeting calendar
- Process correspondence and maintain expense reports and other financials as needed
- Update miscellaneous database file as needed
- Assist in the planning and coordination of meetings
- Optimal and integrated administrative operations of the office
- Development and management of an efficient travel schedule
- Efficient and effective management of corporate resources and inter-organizational networks
- Development and maintenance of beneficial inter-departmental and regional relationships
- Integration within the organization and corporate culture
- Professional creativity and initiative
- Efficient and professional preparation of:
Pediatrix Medical Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- Excel financials reports (as needed)
- Power Point Presentations
- Other duties as assigned
College degree or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
5+ yrs. executive level support experience strongly preferred.
Must be process and detail oriented.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Working knowledge of word processing; spreadsheet, desk publishing skills required.
Mednax - 18 months ago
MEDNAX is a multi-specialty medical group with a national focus. It is the holding company of Pediatrix Medical Group, American...