Provides administrative and operational support for Executive management
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Maintains confidentiality as he/she interfaces with all levels of the organization
- Acts as liaison for Executive management to the rest of the company
- Manages assignments that can be diverse and require a high degree of initiative, as well as, independent action and sound business judgment
- Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations
- Provides administrative support such as: calendar management, meeting and travel planning, expense reimbursement, document drafting, gate keeping/call screening, interview coordination, submitting purchase orders, managing distribution groups and other record-keeping functions
- Assists, manages and coordinates all events within the Executive office
- Negotiates and manages vendor contracts by negotiating with multiple vendors for the most cost effective rate to stay within event budget, managing the contract process within our MicroStrategy Contracts team and with the vendor
- Manages and coordinates internal team meetings; includes agenda management, scheduling luncheon orders and taking meeting notes for the Executive
- 5+ years’ experience reporting to and supporting VP level Executive
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, detail oriented and capable of prioritizing and managing multiple tasks efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal skills, creative thinking, strong writing skills, analytical insight and outstanding problem solving skills are essential
- High standard of excellence
- Ability to multitask and work independently in a dynamic, changing work environment
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), as well as, aptitude for quickly learning other software applications.
- Project management, operations management a plus.
- Some domestic and/or international travel maybe required
MicroStrategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Code: LG12984
Founded in 1989, MicroStrategy is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise software platforms. Our mission is to provide enterprise...