Provide administrative support to the Vice President. Provide customer service functions for high-level representatives. Support a variety of committees and other business matters for their respective functional areas.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain Vice President’s calendar and email, including prioritizing and managing schedule changes.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for Vice President per corporate procedures.
- Prepare expense reports for Vice President; audit Directors’ reports on behalf of Vice President.
- Handle general and confidential business correspondence; distribute meeting minutes, agendas, contracts reports, agreements and other correspondence using various media.
- Compose/proofread office correspondence, including forms, reports, manuals, presentations and charts.
- Coordinate and prepare Board of Director and committee meeting documents.
- Coordinate meeting and conference call arrangements and set-up per corporate procedures.
- Interact with the office of the CEO and President, as well as other executive management offices.
- Act as concierge as needed.
- Perform complex and detail oriented administrative duties under minimal supervision.
- Assignments involve work of highly confidential and complex nature, necessitating exposure to sensitive information and contacts, requiring considerable discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy.
- Prepare, review and compose correspondence, reports and expense reports.
- Manage executive schedules and travel arrangements.
- Provide assistance to all internal and external customers at all levels utilizing a significant level of skill and knowledge of departmental rules, regulations, procedures and systems.
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and adapt to changing and evolving work environment.
- Responsible for administrative support for Executive Director(s) and Vice President(s).
- Compliance with all processes, procedures, and standards applicable to the position including (but not limited to): SSAE16 (Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No. 16), CIP (Critical Infrastructure Protection), Change Management, Tariff (Open Access Transmission, Energy and Operating Reserve Markets Tariff), FERC (Federal Energy Regulatory Commission), NERC (North American Electric Reliability Corporation), U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and NAESB (North American Energy Standards Board)
- High school education required.
- Associates degree or a two year business school certification with emphasis on office procedures and business communications preferred.
- Seven years experience supporting executive level management
- General accounting practices and principles
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Standard office equipment
- Principles, practices, and administration of technical computer-related issues
- Contract administration
- Commitment to customer service excellence and teamwork
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Utilizing company policies appropriately
- Analytical thinking
- Editing and proofreading
- Proficient in verbal, written and listening skill.
- Independently organize, plan and control workflow in business area
MISO is an essential link in the safe, cost-effective delivery of electric power across much of North America. MISO is committed to reliability, the nondiscriminatory operation of the bulk power transmission system, and to working with all stakeholders to create cost-effective and innovative solutions for our changing industry.
- Ability to multitask, meets deadlines, and adapt to changing and evolving work priorities and demands in a fast paced environment
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with employees and the general public
- Present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form
- Maintain confidentiality of legal issues
- Handle multiple tasks in an efficient and organized manner
MISO is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Midwest ISO - 18 months ago