Recognized by the industry as a premiere brand strategy consulting firm, Millward Brown Optimor is seeking a highly motivated, business savvy, professional to join our team as an Executive Assistant / Business Services Associate (BSA) providing executive support within the firm. Serving as a liaison to senior leadership, the BSA should be creative and enjoy working in a dynamic environment that is highly motivated and driven by results. The BSA must have strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, the ability to exercise solid judgment in various situations, and be able to work well under pressure at times managing multiple priorities and confidential matters with discretion. This position offers a unique opportunity to interact closely with the senior leadership and all team members on a variety of projects that may have organizational impact.
Provides executive level support in a broad variety of administrative tasks including: scheduling and managing very active calendars of appointments; arranging complex travel plans, itineraries and agendas; preparing correspondence, documents and presentation decks (may be confidential); attending to clients and other special guests; completing expense reports and timesheets for client billing purposes; and participating in special projects or key initiatives.
Core Areas of Support (approximate):
Calendar Management: 25%
Travel & Logistics Management: 25%
Expense Reconciliation/Timesheets/Finance: 25%
General Team Administrative Support: 15%
Personal Assistance & Support: 10%
Executive Support, General Functions and Duties:
Business Operations, General Functions and Duties:
- Calendar Management: Schedule and coordinate internal/external meetings and conference calls
- Travel Management: Manage all domestic and international travel arrangements
- Planning itineraries, obtaining visas, booking and managing car services as well as assisting with international meetings and conference calls
- Expense Management: Prepare/submit/manage expense reports and coordinate reconciliation for expenses incurred
- Assist with preparing documents, updating contact and networking lists
- Act as executives’ primary point of contact internally and externally
- Personal support as needed (arranging personal travel, assistance with financial matters, reservations, appointments)
- Ensure all timesheets for client billing hours are accurate and current
- Coordinate activities and logistics with clients/outside vendors including company/team meetings, events, catering, car service orders, etc.; process invoices for payment
- Manage and track PTO for team members
- Plan, coordinate and complete all daily office duties
- Support interviewing teams on recruitment initiatives/interviews; Assist with orientation of new hires on Maconomy, BCD and general office infrastructure
- Communicate with HR, IT, Finance & Payroll to direct employees to correct support and points of contact; ensure all group members are receiving proper equipment; coordinate and assist with issues as needed
- Manage marketing initiatives including overseeing website content, handling company twitter account, actively seeking conference and event opportunities, etc.
- Work directly with and provide backup coverage for other administrative support personnel as needed
- Proactively initiate business operation efficiencies and contribute to growth of an entrepreneurial environment
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years related experience supporting senior leaders/executives
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong administrative skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, and business acumen
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional demeanor; ability to interact with Executives, Clients and Internal/External partners
- Ability to take initiative and to work independently and within a team
- Resourceful problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task, especially in high pressure situations
- Discrete individual with ability to handle confidential information
- Strong work ethic; Flexible and able to work outside of standard office hours
At Millward Brown Optimor we are dedicated to igniting growth for our clients and their businesses through transformative brand and market strategies. We provide strategic, corporate, and brand consulting, rooting our approach in consumer research, stakeholder understanding, and financial analysis. We identify opportunities to leverage brand and marketing more effectively to grow revenues, profits, and business value. We understand the financial value that brands deliver to shareholders and enable our clients to build a case for brands, both within and outside the marketing organization.
Millward Brown Optimor is a division of Millward Brown, one of the leading global research firms, part of Kantar and the WPP Group.
We firmly believe that the quality of support we provide to our clients ultimately comes down to the dimensionality and relationship-building competence of the individuals involved. We apply enormous care in selecting, developing, and nurturing extraordinary, multidisciplinary talent with diverse backgrounds and nationalities; the professional and personal development of each Optimor team member is the organization’s top priority.
OUR WHOLE-BRAIN THINKING
We believe in the power of the right and left brain thinking. Our advice combines rigorous management consulting practices, deep understanding of customer insight and a profound appreciation of brand, ideas and creativity.
OUR FOCUS ON BUSINESS OUTCOMES
We are uniquely positioned to link brands, consumer insights, and trends, to business and financial outcomes. We tie insight to dollars, the only universally accepted language of business. We use fact-based evidence and financial modeling to size and prioritize the opportunities that can best unlock brand value growth and optimize marketing investments.
For more information, please visit us at: