Years of Experience: 5 yrs
Scope of Responsibility/Expectation: Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, policies and monitoring administrative projects.
Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout and budgetary and and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing
- Coordinate facility reception area
Motorola Mobility - 18 months ago