The Executive Assistant is responsible for comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Revenue Officer for the Telemundo Stations Group.
- Provide executive administrative assistance to the Chief Revenue Officer, including managing executive calendar.
- Perform general duties, including general correspondence, word processing, filing, faxing, copying, preparing and reconciling expense reports, ordering supplies, managing all subscriptions.
- Ensure email, phone and other messages are delivered to the appropriate manager or responsible party in a timely manner, acting with the appropriate sense of urgency.
- Effectively arrange meetings, conference calls, videoconferences, domestic and international travel.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations, metric reports, dashboards, and other business reports.
- Process, track and reconcile departmental invoices.
- Support organization and execution of departmental events [e.g., arrange catering, coordinate location, etc.]
- Effectively interface with every level of employee, customers and external constituents.
- Handle special projects and assignments as directed Qualifications/Requirements Basic Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years direct work experience supporting senior management in a large, corporate environment
- Minimum of 1 year using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job#: )
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work at the station in Los Angeles, CA
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be available to work all shifts, including early mornings, evenings, holidays, weekends, late breaking news and hurricane emergencies.
- Ability to work regular hours.
- Must be willing to travel as needed, sometimes on short notice.
- Must be willing to facilitate personnel requirements including late and/or last minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be “On Call” 24 Hours a Day / 7 Days a Week
- Must be fluent in Spanish Desired Characteristics Desired
- Experience collecting data and preparing information for use in meetings with senior level leaders.
- Ability to exercise proper judgment to assess priorities and to understand departmental function.
- Resourceful, proactive, assertive, detail-oriented and energetic.
- Self-starter, high level of motivation, ability to work independently.
- Demonstrates unyielding integrity and the ability to handle confidential tasks and information.
- Ability to adapt to changing responsibilities and multiple assignments.
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communications [English];
- Excellent organization and follow up skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and with tight time constraints.
- Proven ability to make effective decisions and solve problems.
- Superior time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive team player
NBC Universal - 21 months ago
NBC Universal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of...