As an Executive Assistant in the CFO organization you provide administrative support to one or more VPs. You provide a wide variety of support which may include travel and calendar arrangements, research and data analysis tasks, preparation of reports or presentations and recommendations, and coordination between departments and outside parties. To be successful you will have strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations; analytical abilities in order to gather, organize, summarize and report information; and strict attention to detail in creating communications and presentations.
- Work closely with Executives on issues/projects of a highly confidential nature related to employee information, legal matters, and company information; maintain strict confidentiality.
- Coordinate and prepare materials including presentations for meetings both internal and external.
- Type and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proof read for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes.
- Arrange complex and detailed global travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings for the Executive
- Act as the project and logistic manager for executive off sites, all hand meetings and other global department meetings.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently when possible.
- Schedule calls and meetings.
- Organize programs, events, meetings or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, coordinating presenters and controlling event budget.
- Assist with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Collaborate, assist and backup the other CFO Executive Assistants. Participate as an Executive Assistant group to design and implement organizational wide activities. Job Requirements • Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with employees of all levels within and outside the company as well as customers, vendors and visitors.
- Strict attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of secretarial, office administrative procedures, and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment.
- Pro-actively anticipate and manage administrative matters on behalf of the Executive
- Flexible with strong organization skills
- Solid Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality. Education and Experience - 8-10 years experience in relevant area.
- An Administrative Arts or Technical Trade Degree, or related courses is preferred. Posting Category Finance Full time / Part time Full-time Posting Location USA - California - Sunnyvale (Corporate Headquarters) Requisition Number 22839BR
NetApp - 22 months ago
Careers at NetApp
At NetApp, your expertise is what drives our growing success
NetApp is the ideal place to give your career a boost....