Job Title: Executive Assistant Pay Range: PR5
Reports To: Chief Investment Officer
Salary: $19.73 - $24.56 ($41,038 - $51,084)
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Number of Openings: 1
Accepting Applications: 1/28/13 until filled
All applicants must be able to comply with OPERS Personal Trading Policy as linked here .
SUMMARY: This position provides technical and administrative support for special administrative projects directed by the Chief Investment Officer.
1 Coordinates and performs all administrative tasks
2. Creates and maintains all budget processes, procedures, and reporting for the division
3. Coordinates the preparation of the Annual Investment Plan and monthly/quarterly meeting agendas
4. Provides procurement and contract support
5. Other duties that may be assigned.
• Strong multitasking skills
• Proficient, with intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Windows operating system; MS Word; MS Excel; MS Powerpoint; Internet Explorer (browser software) and MS Outlook
• Self-starter with high initiative
• High level of professionalism in dealing with internal and external customers
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Associates Degree in related field preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience supporting a senior level manager or director required.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in budgeting required:
* A minimum of 3 years of experience in bookkeeping/accounting preferred.
• Ability to produce concrete results from conceptual ideas
• Exceptional telephone skills
• High level of ability to: write business correspondence and effectively respond to questions concerning communication related topics.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills and responsibilities required.
OPERS - 21 months ago