OneWest Bank was founded as a regional bank, dedicated to customer service and a commitment to the community. We’re Southern California’s hometown bank, with a strong capital foundation, conservative management and a consistent focus on providing personalized relationship-based banking to all our clients.
OneWest has 74 retail branches conveniently located throughout Southern California to serve consumers and businesses, small and large. With total assets of over $25 billion and $14 billion in deposits, OneWest has the size and strength to offer a wide array of banking products and services including personal and business banking solutions, jumbo mortgages, investment advisory products, small business and commercial banking loans. IndyMac Mortgage Services, a division of OneWest Bank, services mortgage loans on behalf of third parties and offers loan modifications pursuant to Home Affordable Modification Program (“HAMP”) guidelines.
We offer exciting and challenging employment opportunities for professionals in a fast-paced, results-focused environment. In addition to Southern California locations, OneWest has operation centers in Austin, TX and Kalamazoo, MI.
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant who will join our Santa Monica office to support our executive management team. Our ideal candidate will be an experienced and seasoned individual with a track record of assisting senior management with varied responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Organizing, arranging and managing conference calls, meetings and calendars for Executive and department
- General office duties such as answering phones, emailing, typing, filing, managing the flow of correspondence, faxing, tracking expenses, maintaining and ordering supplies, etc.
- Coordinating materials for meetings, print outs, books, etc., including preparation of reports
- Constructing Minutes of meetings from attendee notes
- Composing and creating correspondence for Executive and department
- Creating and updating organizational charts
- Liaising with other departments as necessary; establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all levels of Bank personnel, clients and business associates
- Greeting and escorting Executive and department guests and visitors
- Managing the office for department, working with support staff (security, facilities) to ensure a comfortable and operable working environment
- Other related duties and special projects as assigned
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent organization skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team environment.
- Advanced MS Office technical skills are required, including MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to perform clerical and statistical work requiring speed and accuracy.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment, discretion, initiative and diplomacy.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate diverse activities simultaneously within stringent time frames.
- Minimum of five (5) years Executive Administrative Assistant experience.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. College degree is preferred, although, may be substituted with appropriate work experience