- Assist the CEO and CFO and/or Chief Legal Officer with managing and prioritizing workflow including calendar, appointments, meetings and interviews.
- Administrative duties: Answering phones, faxing, filing, scanning, filtering emails, scheduling, data entry, preparing expense reports, and internet research.
- Maintain day to day tasks of daily work and activities.
- Coordinate and schedule company appointments and meetings.
- Help prepare and coordinate presentations for various meetings.
- Maintain office supplies for and order occasional lunches and dinners.
- Assist with Travel plans, printing itineraries, and travel logistics.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of Administrative Assistant experience.
- Must have a professional demeanor and be able to greet senior level visitors.
- Must be organized, pro-active, detailed oriented, able to multi-task, and have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, perform well under pressure and deadlines.
- Must have good typing skills, good computer knowledge, particularly with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the internet, design skills (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) a plus.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the internet industry is a huge plus.
- Experience with putting together PowerPoint presentations.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality for sensitive information.