Potbelly Sandwich Shop is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our CEO in a full-time, but temporary capacity. We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will handle a wide range of administrative and executive support for multiple Potbelly Executives. Demonstrating professionalism, solid judgment, discretion, and effective written and verbal communications, this person must be proactive in anticipating and prioritizing the business needs. He or she will be ultimately responsible for an efficiently run executive office through time management, productivity and initiative. |
· Screening phone calls, emails and mail and responding to/directing business inquiries to appropriate individuals.
· Developing, reviewing and editing regular and confidential correspondence, presentations, and reports.
· Managing and maintaining calendar schedule. Monitor, update, and prioritize utilizing good judgment and strong decision-making skills.
· Coordinating travel arrangements and providing itineraries.
· Preparing and processing expense reports.
· Assisting with meeting activities, including meeting agendas, mailings, and presentations.
· Coordinating special projects and requests, as necessary.
· Demonstrating confidentiality when handling sensitive information and matters.
· Providing feedback and input, as needed.
· Telephone coverage, creating and revising documents and presentations, event planning, assistance with performance management and compensation processes, file maintenance.
· Excellent knowledge of and skills in Microsoft Office products- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
· Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Qualifications / Requirements:
Experience, Education and Behaviors
· Must represent The Potbelly Advantage and Our Values.
· College degree or equivalent experience.
· 6-8 years of previous experience in dealing with confidential information and with senior management.
· Excellent skills Microsoft Office, especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Communication skills. Must have extremely strong written and oral communication.
· Presentation and attitude. Must be professional, presentable, positive and nice.
· Sense of urgency. Must be able to work within deadlines and execute in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to manage multiple, high-profile projects at the same time and be flexible to work extended hours.
Potbelly Sandwich Shop - 24 months ago