Job Location: PUMA North America, Inc. – 10 Lyberty Way Westford, Massachusetts 01886 United States
Fantastic opportunity to become a member of the Sales Team at PUMA!
PUMA North America is seeking a highly motivated, extremely organized Executive Assistant to primarily support the Senior Vice President of Sales. The Executive Assistant will act as the liaison between Senior Management and a team of over 50 individuals. The candidate should be detail oriented, excel at multi-tasking and display superior writing and computer skills. The candidate will also be expected to handle a wide range of duties, including but not limited to:
- Calendar management
- Domestic/international travel arrangements
- Event and meeting coordination
- Presentation building
- Expense reporting
- Supply ordering
- New hire coordination
- At least five years experience in a senior management administrative role.
- Superior proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet.
- Highly dependable and strong professional demeanor.
- Flexibility and proficiency for creative problem solving.
- Ability to apply discretion when handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Potential to excel at planning and project management across department functions.
- Global perspective and ability to work cross-culturally.
- Strong initiative, follow-through and able to anticipate the needs of PUMA’s Senior Management and the organization.
PUMA - 15 months ago