Qualtrics makes sophisticated research simple. The company is a worldwide leader in survey-based enterprise data collection and analysis. Founded in 2002, Qualtrics has more than 4,700 customers including 1,300 universities worldwide, all of the top business schools, and half the Fortune 500. Companies use Qualtrics solutions for a wide range of market, customer, and employee research, including customer satisfaction, consumer research, product evaluation, voice of customer measurement, employee feedback and sentiment surveys.
Qualtrics is looking for an energetic and highly organized individual to join our operations team. Because this position involves constant high-level interaction, those interested in this position will need strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
This is a job for a well-spoken, hard-working, self-starting individual with excellent social skills. If you enjoy working with people on a daily basis, and like to keep things organized for yourself and others, this job may be a good fit for you.
- Manage the schedules of two high-level executives
- Work closely with the existing executive assistants to maintain a smoothly working corporate environment
- Work closely with the hiring team to provide them with information and assistance in a timely manner
- Order, arrange, and distribute Qualtrics swag
- Organization skills: the ability to stay on top of tasks and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent people skills with ability to be personable and happy to help in a variety situations
- Ability to remain calm in a hectic, high pressure environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit: ability to take the initiative, work independently and accomplish tasks
- Excellent analytical skills: the ability to translate and synthesize data and analyses into business recommendations
- Adaptive: the ability to take on new tasks with little notice or instruction
- Ability to work full-time
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Interested candidates should submit their resume and one-page cover email explaining why they have interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org , with “Executive Assistant” in the email subject line.
- Work at one of the fastest-growing and most-respected companies in Utah
- Work with the most respected companies and universities around the world
- 20 days of paid vacation and excellent benefits: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Aggressive compensation structure
- Work in an environment where your skills will be respected with promotions based 100% on merit
- Enjoy an energetic, staff-friendly environment