Are you the type of person who strives to make a difference? Our Executive Assistants at Rock Ventures and the Family of Companies make a difference for our clients and our company every day. If you want to make your mark, then join the team that will make a big difference in your career. You will support the Rock Ventures and Rock Gaming teams.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Need:
- Intake, process and distribute high volume of internal and external correspondence which includes U.S. mail, email and voicemail.
- Schedule appointments and manage multiple calendars.
- Coordinate logistics, prepare materials and order meals for meetings and conference calls.
- Interact and maintain a positive working relationship among all levels of internal team members and outside clients.
- Organize and maintain paper documents and electronic files.
- Create, revise and edit written material as needed.
- Conduct research on various items using the Internet and other resources.
- Perform other duties and special projects, as directed
- Coordinate Travel arrangements
- Excellent listening, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to activate their creative side.
- Proficient of using both MAC and PC Platforms.
- Strong attention to detail and a high sense of urgency.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Able to successfully perform in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Strong ability to multi-task and juggle multiple responsibilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and is comfortable with using technology.
- Self-motivator who can work with minimal instructions/supervision at times.
Quicken Loans - 2 years ago