Redbox Automated Retail, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coinstar, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSTR), offers new-release DVD, Blu-ray Disc® and video game rentals through its network of conveniently located, self-service kiosks. Redbox has rented more than 2 billion discs and is available at more than 42,400 kiosks across over 34,600 locations nationwide, including select McDonald’s restaurants, leading grocery, drug and convenience stores, select Walmart locations and Walgreens locations in select markets. For more information, visit www.redbox.com Information about Coinstar can be found at www.coinstar.com .
The Redbox Instant by Verizon brings together two innovative companies known for creating brands that customers trust and products consumers want. With immediate DVD and Blu-ray rental through Redbox and instant broadband content from Verizon, we’ll be uniquely positioned to deliver the best of both worlds – physical and digital – to all consumers nationwide. We’ll make it easy for everyone to access and enjoy the entertainment they want to see, using any providers’ mobile or home broadband service – anytime, anywhere.
Working at Redbox Instant by Verizon means you can enjoy the freedom and creativity of a start-up business with the resources of two recognized, established companies, plus more opportunities, more fun, more flexibility, more “wow”. You’ll do this with the aid of world-class technologies and services at your disposal. By creating new choices for our customers, you’ll take entertainment to a new level.
The Executive Administrative Assistant for the Chief Marketing Officer of Redbox Instant by Verizon will handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a start-up with diverse people and programs.
- Heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management
- Manage Accounts Payable
- Organizing executive offices, work and meeting spaces
- Direct administrative support for staff including: printing, faxing, scanning documents, etc.
- Manage procurement of all office supplies of stationery, supplies, equipment, and meeting resources
- Facilitate care and upkeep of office space and cultural environment
- Direct all incoming calls and visits to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
- Other ad-hoc and project work as needed and as you would expect in a growing, dynamic company
- Manage expenses and other support needs for the Oakbrook-based Directors (5+ individuals)
Education and Experience:
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for executive management
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Strong organizational skills and abilitqssy to pay very close attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure, remain flexible, and successfully multi-task in a fast-paced work environment, in order to meet competing deadlines
- Excellent Computer Skills, including strong knowledge of MS Office
- Strong critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional Time Management Skills
- Superb communications skills
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discretionary manner
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar, Inc. offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstarinc.com/careers .
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of experience supporting at the executive level
- A “can do” positive attitude with the ability to think outside the box
- Must have run an office previously and been an exec admin, this is not a “learn on the job” position
- Good business acumen
Redbox - 18 months ago
Redbox wants to muscle its way into movie and game renters' hearts. In an industry dominated by Netflix and GameFly, it rents DVD and...