President/Chief Executive Officer
executive level highly confidential administrative support and
related services for Chief Executive Officer.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Drafts/prepares memorandums, correspondence, agenda materials
and other documents of a highly confidential nature.
- Ensures materials and reports for signature are accurate and
- Proof reads and checks documents for accuracy, completeness and
compliance with Company standards.
- Acts as key liaison between executive and clients, company
leadership, staff and the general public.
- Researches and assembles information from a variety of sources
for the preparation of reports and correspondence for the CEO.
- Schedules and coordinates meeting space and logistics for a
variety of meetings to include: executive meetings, board meetings,
external visitors and candidate visits/interviews.
- Coordinates external activities relating to outside
- Handles details and conversations of a highly confidential
- Maintains and organizes files.
- Coordinates and arranges travel itineraries and arrangements
for the CEO. Must be able to plan complex itineraries and
expedite last minute changes, sometimes after normal business
- Manages Outlook calendar requiring a high degree of balancing
external/internal meetings and must be able to adjust and
reschedule meetings on short notice to accommodate the needs of the
- Coordinate with the members of the senior executive team to
ensure a smoothly operating executive suite.
- Proactively responds to a wide variety of requests with
expeditious action and with a consultative approach.
- May support other executives as requested.
- Manages and submits expense reporting for CEO
- Follows safety and security procedures and determines
appropriate action. Reports potentially unsafe conditions and
uses materials and equipment properly.
- Advanced skills in
- Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and
- Reading, analyzing and interpreting general business
- Writing reports and business correspondence.
- Proof reading and editing
- Comfortable operating in an environment with highly
confidential information/matters with the ability to use the utmost
- Comfortable operating with great latitude for independent
judgment and initiative within agreed limits.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Represents the President/CEO in a professional manner with
internal staff and external clients.
- Requires broad knowledge of corporate operations and
Physical requirements and
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related
discipline from a four-year college or university, or 8 years
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience with increasing
responsibility supporting an executive level staff.
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are
representative of those the employee encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with occasional
travel to other Company offices or construction sites.
Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds and may be required
to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.