Fast-growing, well-funded venture backed telephony-software company seeks an Executive Assistant (EA) to provide primary support to the senior executives. In this position, standard administrative duties will be supplemented with a high level of involvement in special projects.
- Manage executives’ complex calendars: schedule and plan meetings, conference calls, board meetings, and various other appointments
- Handle all domestic and international travel needs for senior executives, including flights, hotel reservations, ground transportation and other related matters
- Screen and route basic internal and external communications
- Provide assistance to executives with personal projects (i.e. personal travel, errands, etc.)
- Assist with coordinating activities among departments and outside parties, as needed
- Be available for periodic calls and requests by executives outside of normal business hours
- Handle other administrative needs of executives, as requested
- Coordinate and manage special projects at an ad-hoc basis
3-5 years of experience as an executive assistant to c-level executive at a 100+ employee organization
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with utmost professionalism
- Exceptional multitasker with attention to detail, and ability to strategically prioritize
- Ability to be flexible and change direction quickly
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentialit y
RingCentral is a leader in cloud computing based business phone systems, with tens of thousands of business customers and top industry honors, including the PC Magazine Editor's Choice Award, the Small Business Computing Excellence in Technology Award, and the 2010 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral provides small businesses with world-class business capabilities that, until recently, were available only to large corporations. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, RingCentral is privately held with backing from Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, and DAG Ventures. For more information, please visit: www.ringcentral.com .
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
RingCentral - 18 months ago
Founded in 1993, RingCentral, Inc. is a leading supplier of PC-based fax and telephony communications software. The company makes and...