About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated individual to assume the role of Executive Assistant, supporting two Senior Executives.
The Executive Assistant will serve as a liaison on behalf of the Executives and their management teams. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and have expert level written and verbal communication skills. The ability to interact with all levels of employees in a culturally diverse environment, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality, is crucial to this role.
This person will manage and coordinate various company projects and events; make travel arrangements; maintain the Executives' calendars; draft correspondence; and maintain confidential files. The person in this role must be self-motivated, able to adapt to changing priorities, and able to handle multiple projects with a high level of independence while meeting deadlines. The successful candidate will perform to earn the Executives' full confidence and assure discreet handling of all business.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
- Associates degree; Bachelors preferred
- 3+ years experience supporting senior level executive(s)
- Superior organizational skills
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Lotus Notes
- Must have the ability to assimilate an understanding of the company and its vision at a very high level while being attentive to the details of the position
- Demonstrated ability to draft executive level correspondence
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of employees and external contacts
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Sound judgment and strong decision-making ability
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management
- The ability to handle multiple demands and assignments, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including the ability to influence and persuade, listen effectively, assess complex situations, and solve problems
- Ability to be diplomatic - read a complex situation and adapt as needed to ensure the executive is placed in the best light possible
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric - 18 months ago
If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical...