Security Industry Specialists, Inc. (SIS) is a rapidly growing service-based private security company that provides tailored security management solutions to some of the most influential Fortune 100 companies.
We are seeking a highly motivated Personal/Executive Assistant with the skills and confidence to be part of our high-performance team.
As a Personal/Executive Assistant you will provide executive level support to the CEO.
Qualified candidates must be motivated, enthusiastic, well organized, flexible, and be able to handle high volumes of work and requests in our fast paced environment. A high level of professionalism is essential in this role. Strong written and verbal communication skills, decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
• MUST have a minimum of 3 years experience providing executive level support
• Ability to balance work, prioritize tasks, and organize chaos
• Detail-oriented, extremely organized, time-efficient and a proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Superior interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required
• Must be able to draft and edit documents as required by the CEO
• Advanced proficiency with both Mac and PC
• Unsurpassed professional and personal ethic
• Bilingual English-Portuguese desired
• Discretion to maintain confidential information is required
• 50-60% travel (domestic and international) a must
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. - 21 months ago
SIS provides a variety of challenging work environments where professionals are given opportunities to develop their careers and contribute...