Sheltering Arms provides a patient-centered atmosphere inspiring patients to find The Power to Overcome . With a 124 year legacy, the newest technologies, and a dedicated team who are experts in their field, miracles happen within our doors every day. What inspires you?
Sheltering Arms is seeking a talented, proactive, organized, and innovative administrative professional to serve as an Executive Assistant . The Executive Assistant will possess a high caliber of self-motivation and will be a proactive, service-oriented, and detail-oriented individual who can handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously with efficiency and poise, enabling the Senior Leadership team to better focus on value-added internal and external client service needs. The Executive Assistant will be responsive to the support needs and preferences of the Senior Leadership Team, aligning his/her services to those needs.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant include:
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Leadership team
- Supervise processes, projects, and other assistant staff members
- Accurate and timely preparation of outgoing correspondence, reports, presentations and other documents
- Maintaining contract and many numerous files in a timely and accurate manner
- Process and track expense reports and invoices for payment; follow up as appropriate
- Coordinate daily calendar and activities
- Organize and maintain files, correspondence and records
- Coordinate event planning; including scheduling of the conference rooms/venue, room set up, catering, advance distribution of materials, coordinating presentations and scheduling, and make travel arrangements, etc.
- Attend a variety of committee and Board meetings, transcribe minutes and maintain an organized filing system for retrieval
- Provide timely and accurate follow-up to assigned projects
- Run errands outside of the office when necessary
- Produce high quality, error free work
- Meet deadlines and effectively prioritize work
- Responds to requests professionally and timely, answers phones in a professional and exemplary manner representing the Senior Leadership team well
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Successful candidates will possess:
- High school diploma required; bachelor's degree preferred
- Five years or more experience in an administrative assistant to senior level management in a corporate environment is required, experience working directly for a President/CEO strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project
- Ability to work within a time-sensitive environment, be proactive, and be able to handle confidential material
- Able to maintain absolute confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to be self-motivated and maintain direction in a changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to communicate effectively with senior level management
Sheltering Arms Physical Rehabilitation - 18 months ago