Silverado Senior Living |
Passion. Possibilities. Purpose
At Silverado Senior Living, we give LIFE to those affected by Alzheimer's and other memory impairing diseases. Currently, we are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the executive team at our corporate headquarters located in Irvine, CA.
The candidate of choice will provide administrative support including coordinating meetings, conferences and event planning, preparing correspondence, spreadsheets, presentations, and other related duties. Candidate must be articulate and professional in manner and appearance. We are looking for a real team player with a friendly spirit and outlook who wants to work with a dynamic team of professionals and C-Suite executives in a growing company.
General responsibilities include, though are not limited to, the following:
Ideal candidate background and experience:
- Assist members of the executive team by providing administrative and managerial services.
- Providing internal and external customer service and acting as the liaison between members of the senior management team and the field managers.
- Making appointments, coordinating travel details, preparing PowerPoint presentations, Excel sales reports, and updating related computer schedules for the executive team.
- Receiving telephone calls and sorting incoming correspondence for the executive team.
- Arranging and coordinating group meetings for the executive team and other large group events.
- Several years of stable, proven experience as an Administrative or Executive Assistant to C-Suite Executives.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, time sensitive, customer oriented, highly confidential environment where there are continually changing priorities and minimal supervision.
- Expert-level computer skills including all Microsoft products.
- Superior customer service skills, high degree of professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality.
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado Senior Living offers a very competitive compensation package paired with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match as well as paid vacation and sick time!
We invite you to visit our website at www.silveradosenior.com/greatjobs to submit your resume.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
Silverado Senior Living - 17 months ago
While making a living is important, there is a certain type of person who yearns to make a difference – to finish a meaningful...