Source Interlink Media is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant for the El Segundo, CA office.
Source Interlink Media, LLC is the premier source of special interest media in the United States. With 70+ publications, 100+ websites, 800 branded products, 50+ events, TV and radio programs, and mobile device applications makes us the largest provider of content to enthusiast communities interested in consumer and performance automotive, action sports, marine, home technology and other niche activities. The Division’s strategy is to wholly focus on targeted audiences by leveraging and expanding upon its core market-leading brands through a multi-platform media approach. Some of our brands include: Motor Trend, IntelliChoice, Hot Rod, Truckin, Baseball America, Skateboarder, Powder, Surfer, StupidVideos.com, Bound by Ink, Geek and Recoil to name just a few.
The Executive Assistant will provide high level administrative support to Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer. Duties include, but not limited to:
· Manage and coordinate calendar and all travel arrangements for the CEO and CFO, as well as other Executive VPs as needed
· Handle high-level executive interaction, both by email and phone
· Organize meetings, luncheons, etc.
· Help organize projects in a coherent manner
· Assist in PowerPoint presentations, excel spreadsheets, and daily correspondence
· Manage the office in terms of supplies, guest offices, etc.
· Assist with special projects as needed
· Prepare expense reports and track missing invoices
· Help with occasional travel needs (through our Corporate travel division) of staff members
· Other duties and tasks as assigned by the CEO and CFO
· Minimum of 5 years of executive assistant experience
· A Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Excellent oral/written communication skills
· Ability to deal with confidential information
· Highly organized; able to juggle multiple tasks/assignments
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· The ability to sit for prolonged period of time and view computer screen.
· MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Work is performed in an office environment that is well lit and ventilated.
NOTE: This position description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict any other tasks that may be assigned.