Southern Tier Health Care System, Inc. (STHCS) is seeking an Executive Assistant to assist in coordination, implementation, evaluation, and growth of STHCS programs by supporting the Chief Executive Officer. Assist in preparing monthly reports for ongoing grants and help organize and set up meetings as requested. Assist with public relations, facilitate and support STHCS events. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workloads. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products is required. Must be dependable and a team player.
Applicant to have a minimum of an Associate’s degree in a health related field, business administration, or human relations or three years work experience. Must have strong and proven verbal and written communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provide support to CEO for the administration and coordination of daily network functions.
- Assist with report generations, research, planning, application, development, implementation, and management of grants through local, state, and federal offices.
- Assist with public relations: media releases, e-newsletter.
- Facilitate and/or support the functions of STHCS related committees.
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences, and STHCS activities.
- Type correspondence to include word processing/typing of letters, memos, forms, policies and procedures. This includes handling of confidential information.
- Provide administrative support to include telephone coverage, copier projects, mail handling, supplies control and necessary communication internally and externally.
- Assist in the management of schedules and handles calls for CEO.
- Maintain employee records and databases.
- Insure all personnel evaluations are completed on a timely basis and are processed appropriately.
- Schedule company-wide use of conference room.
- Maintain contract files.
- Perform special projects as assigned by Chief Executive Officer.
- Maintain the master copy of the company Policy and Procedure Manual and insure all copies are updated.
- Maintain the master copy of the company Job Description Manual and insure all copies are update.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
Southern Tier Health Care System, Inc.
One Blue Bird Square
Olean, NY 14760
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard