Founded in 1904 in Louisville, Kentucky, Stock Yards Bank has become one of the region's premier community banks - renowned for the close, personal attention that distinguished us from other financial institutions in our market. We are wholly owned by S.Y.Bancorp, Inc., a publicly traded bank holding company traded on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol SYBT. We actively seek the best and brightest individuals to help us further our success and are pleased to announce there is an exciting opportunity for growth within our organization.
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, your day will be filled with opportunities to ensure the daily workload of the CEO will run smoothly and meetings are properly arranged. Administrative experience with a high level of initiative is important while Stock Yards Bank will provide a professional environment to continually improve the candidate’s skills and to further his/her career goals.
Our past accomplishments and continued future successes are directly attributed to the individual success of our employees. Stock Yards Bank is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, your day will be filled with opportunities to ensure the daily workload of the CEO will run smoothly and meetings are properly arranged.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as customers, to coordinate a variety of meetings
• Manage mail, e-mail and voicemail on behalf of the CEO
• Prepare and edit presentation materials
• Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare, review, summarize and maintain miscellaneous reports and documents
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
• Arrange travel schedule and reservations as needed
• Handle confidential information which requires discretion and diplomacy
• Prepare the following tasks for the board; schedule meetings, answer general queries from board members, attend and prepare minutes of meeting and send materials for review before meetings
• General office work including but not limited to the following; typing correspondence, answering phone calls, photocopying, mailing faxing and filing
• Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
• Facilitate and coordinate the annual shareholders meeting
• Maintain year-end reporting for tax purposes relating to directors paid fees
• Coordinate various investor meetings and create and maintain road show presentations
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• College degree preferred, High School diploma/GED required College degree preferred
• 5 years of executive level administrative experience
• High level of initiative
• Strong calendar management skills, including the coordination of executive meetings
• Expert level MS Office experience including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Exceedingly well organized and flexible
• Enjoy the challenges of working in a fast paced high pressure environment
• Ability to interact with staff at all levels
• Proactively resolve issues
• High level of professionalism
Stock Yards Bank - 17 months ago
Founded in 1904 in Louisville, Kentucky, Stock Yards Bank has become one of the region's premier community banks - renowned for the close,...