The Executive Assistant (EA) is responsible for the coordination of some of the most critical functions for the President. Under minimal supervision, the EA will manage a wide range of administrative duties on a day to day basis as well as manage special projects.
Duties & Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Proactively manage and prioritize the President’s calendar.
- Schedule and balance the need for meetings both recurring and on-demand.
- Plan and coordinate logistics for board, executive team, and other staff meetings.
- Coordinate and oversee all travel arrangement and relevant expense reporting.
- Oversee special events for the home office.
- Plan and execute on the logistics for conferences and trainings both external and internal including but not limited to agendas, materials, internal and external communications, bookings, and all follow up.
- Conserve executives’ time by anticipating needs, reading, researching, routing correspondences, collecting and analyzing information, and troubleshooting.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- Take notes at executive team meetings and follow up on action items.
- Create slides / reports for presentation as needed.
Strong, polished customer service skills
Impeccable oral and written communication
Meticulous attention to detail
Effective interpersonal skills including diplomacy and tact
Organization with the ability to follow through
Team player with a diverse group of constituents
Ability to self direct and self monitor
Time Management with a strong degree of multitasking skills and the ability to prioritize competing goals
7 plus years experience in similar role
Computer skills: Microsoft office Suite: Strength in Power Point and Excel .
High level of confidentiality with highly sensitive information.
Position frequently involves long hours and widely diverse duties. Must be able to bend, stoop, and perform extensive walking. Occasionally, lift up to 30 pounds. Generally works in a standard office environment. Works in a fast-paced, environment dealing with a wide variety of challenges, deadlines and a diverse array of contacts. Extensive computer time and extended periods of sitting. Travel by car and air when necessary.
Stratford School is an independent private school founded on the belief that education is a significant influence in the life of a child....