Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
Requirements & Skills
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules and reporting
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including mail, faxes and email
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
- At least 3 years' experience providing support at the executive level.
- Typing skills with at least 50 WPM.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of general office machines and telephone system.
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required.
- At least 3 years' experience in a legal field or comparable
- Clerical: Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
- English Language: Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of omposition, and grammar
- Customer and Personal Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Attention to Detail: Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Dependability: Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations
- Integrity: Job requires being honest and ethical
- Concern for Others: Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job
- Personality: Able to stay on task. Takes criticism constructively and moves on. Quick learner and stays positive during stressful times. Used to dealing with strong type A personalities. Able to ask meaningful questions and speaks up about what you need.
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
- Ability and willingness to work some early mornings, evenings and weekend days.
- Ability to travel for short business trips.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
Executive Assistant is primarily in an office environment.
Periodic weekend or evening work is expected.
The Executive Assistant reports to Administrative Coordinator / President.
Software & Tools
- Five Panel Drug Screen
- Motor Vehicle Report
- Standard Physical
- Criminal Background Check with Felony and Misdemeanor
- Employment Verification
- Social Security Verification
- Mas 90 / Sage 100
- Microsoft Office
- Internet Browser
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Outlook
- Photoshop Elements
Taylor Crane & Rigging - 10 months ago
Taylor Crane & Rigging, Inc. is committed to providing our clients with the very best in service, equipment and personnel. With this...