This position will support an Executive Director and Management Director within Team One’s Idea Management team. The person in this role will understand that their first responsibility is to do everything they can to help both supervisors, including developing strategies for setting priorities and providing proactive management of their ‘business lives. The successful candidate will see him/herself as a "front line" defender of the sanity of the Executive and Management Director with proactive management, and filtering of, of their meeting over bookings, needed "desk time," phone calls, and the various other administrative and management demands placed upon these individuals. The candidate must be an excellent lateral thinker (who sees the big picture) and proactive decision maker/stance-‐taker in this respect. Flawless execution will also be part of the Assistant’s DNA. Adaptability and flexibility are also key attributes for the person in this role.
• Proactive calendar management (set, move, cancel, make choices on meeting conflicts, etc.)
• Book meetings and confirm attendees and in-room needs for meetings
• Agency/client communication (internal and external emails, job reqs, freelance paperwork, other confidential
• Travel planning, booking & tracking
• Expenses (cell phone & iPad data plans, car log, travel, misc. client entertainment and agency expenses)
• Time sheet management and completion
• Routing, filing and distribution of key documents
• Develop documents and presentations (org charts, client lists, reports, client-ready presentations, trackers)
Skills & Abilities
• Gets the Big Picture, but doesn’t miss a detail
• Organized like none other!
• Specific and direct communication style – verbal and written
• Excellent with numbers, math, expenses, Excel
• Punctual, good with time management
• Loyal and trustworthy, particularly with confidential information
• Professional in personal presentation and calm under pressure
• Computer skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other presentation software skills (preferred)
Working Conditions: Team One is a professional, fast-paced, creative business environment. All employees are expected to support Team One’s commitment to providing a respectful & safe workplace. There
may be times when lifting up to 25lbs. is required. Overtime, including evenings and/ or weekend work- may be required. There may be occasion to travel. All employees are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and acceptable manner during working hours and all work-related events, including but not limited to, holiday parties, off-sites, client meetings/events, shoot locations, etc.