We are looking for exceptional candidates to help support the service of our clients and the growth of our firm. We seek professionals who have demonstrated a record of impeccable client service, strong organizational and communication skills, and have a strong interest in working within a fast-paced professional services environment.
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who align with our values and possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
If this sounds like you, TMG might be a great fit for your career.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
- Detail orientation: Individuals at TMG have a high attention to detail and are focused on delivering the best outcome for clients.
- Drive: TMG’s team sets ambitious goals and seeks professionals who are energetic, enjoy a fast paced environment and thrive in taking on responsibility.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support a Partner with The Miles Group and be based in our New York office. Responsibilities for the role include:
- Becoming a fully integrated member of the Partner’s client service team, providing general organizational assistance to the Partner, including calendar management, organization, and basic research
- Extensive scheduling responsibilities for the Partner, i.e., client meetings, calls, travel, etc.
- Travel management - closely managing the travel agency with an eye towards detail to ensure that the client service team can flawlessly serve clients across the world
- Information management/organization - manage contacts, spreadsheets, cloud / document system organization, Salesforce.com data input, etc.
- Expense reporting
- Participating in team calls and weekly team communication
- Client materials management and organization, including scanning and uploading Partner’s notes from client meetings
- Error checking and quality control
We hire great people, regardless of any one specific qualification. However, ideal qualifications include:
About The Miles Group
- 5-10 years (or more) of executive assistant experience in a professional services environment (minimum of ~3 years of experience)
- Strong verbal and organizational skills; exceptional attention to detail
- Refined interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in teams
- Mature judgment; previous exposure to senior executives or boards of directors preferable
- High level of initiative and responsibility with a dedication to quality
- Experience with salesforce.com preferred
The Miles Group (TMG) is a premier boutique leadership advisory firm. We help CEOs, board directors, and senior executives in large companies and organizations develop optimal talent strategies for executive performance, succession and corporate board effectiveness. Our work helps businesses develop C-level executives and teams for optimal success. Our clients span the globe and come from industries including Consumer Products, Industrial, Technology, Energy & Natural Resources, Financial Services, Life Sciences, and Airlines. We are headquartered in New York City and operate globally.
Our values define who we are, who we are not, who we wish to become, and who we wish to attract:
We do the right thing when no one is looking and we are trusted. We are honorable and ethical.
We strive to serve clients better than anyone else in the world, at all levels, in every contact. We deliver exceptional value to our clients.
World Class Performance
We aspire to be world class in everything we do. We value excellence and high performance. Our entire team, at all levels, is comprised of exceptional talent.
We develop our people faster and better than our competitors, allowing us to deliver superior client service.
We set ambitious goals, are professionals who are energetic, and we enjoy a fast paced environment. We thrive in taking on responsibility and delighting our clients.
We are a close knit team who care about each other and are mutually supportive - we work collaboratively with each other and with our clients.
We focus on high attention to detail and are dedicated to delivering the best outcome for our clients. We are precise in our work and are inspired by the highest quality of service.
We are continually learning and developing thought leadership and new methods; we use state-of-the-art technology to improve our effectiveness and efficiency; we continually improve our processes.
In addition, through our sister companies – the G100 Network , SSA & Company and High Lantern Group – we enjoy exclusive access to insights on what matters most to CEOs and those senior-most executives who work for them.
If you consider yourself an exceptional professional who aspires to make a real difference in the world, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Executive Assistant” as the subject. We look forward to meeting you.