to learn more.
The Executive Assistant will performs a variety of administrative tasks for the Director of Operations, which may include, travel arrangements and meeting logistics, scheduling, reporting and tracking information. He/she will maintain accurate personnel files; including processing new hire paperwork, data entry, maintaining online and hard copy files, preparing new hire materials, processing employment changes, responding to employee inquiries, and providing general administrative support to the Director of Operations. Provides updates to various HR systems. He/she is responsible for maintaining and handling highly sensitive employee data. He/she coordinates efforts of special project activities within assigned functions. Includes frequent interaction with all members within the organization; as well as customers, vendors, and business relations. Make interpretations and recommendations as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1 year related experience or equivalent combination.
- Experience with MS Office, including use of the Internet.
- Experience coordinating projects, setting realistic deadlines, managing a timeline, or related activities
- Experience working with a wide range of people, such as board of directors, donors, volunteers, the public and/or all levels of staff.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize time and manage diverse activities. Meet deadlines.
- Solid knowledge of word processing, database management, and spreadsheet software, with ability to construct and produce reports. Ability to use advanced computer functions including navigating the Internet.
- Temporary 11 week position
- 10 – 12 hours per week
BENEFITS-SHORT TERM POSITIONS
The Nature Conservancy offers competitive compensation, 401k or savings-plan matching for eligible employees, excellent benefits, flexible work policies and a collaborative work environment. We also provide professional development opportunities and promote from within. As a result, you will find a culture that supports and inspires conservation achievement and personal development, both within the workplace and beyond.
To apply to position number 41621 , submit resume and cover letter as one document. All applications must be submitted in the system prior to 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on November 19,2013.
Failure to complete all of the required fields may result in your application being disqualified from consideration.
You must click “submit” to apply for the position. You may select “save for later” if you prefer to create a draft application for future submission. Once submitted, applications cannot be revised or edited.
If you are experiencing technical issues, please refer to our
The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant must meet the requirements of The Nature Conservancy’s background screening process
The Nature Conservancy - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -