Perform highly responsible and professional administrative services to management by providing a wide range of administrative support that enhances the efficiency of the business.
Manage and organize the daily activities of Senior Managers. Support bespoke projects as required.
Performs administrative duties for Senior Management.
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Responsibilities may include screening calls, making complex travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports, expenses and financial data, budget tracking and recording, training and supervising other support staff, and customer relations.
- In addition may be required to prepare complex and confidential documents and presentations, work closely with finance teams , be involved in conferences/event organization, and some ad hoc project work.
- Requires strong computer skills, including Microsoft suite.
- Also calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Accountable for determining the approach used to address issues.
- At least 3-5 years administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of training and experience are necessary.
- Proficient: knowledge of computer applications such Microsoft office including excel and powerpoint necessary.
- Fully Competent: Compliance, Personal Organization, Data Input, Problem Solving, Project Management
- Expert: Computer Literacy, Telephone Proficiency, General Office Procedures, Personal Development, Business Writing
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
- High school graduate.
- Additional university level courses, or secretarial/business school training are desirable.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
F&R CTO Content Technology
Thomson Reuters - 15 months ago
Financial information is king and Thomson Reuters Corporation holds the crown. The company is the market leader in financial data (ahead of...