EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS & PUBLICITY – Job Description
Candidate should have strong creative and writing skills, must have previous experience on a desk, basic understanding of the entertainment business, be extremely organized, be able to handle broad range of activities in a high-pressure environment and be comfortable dealing directly with executives in other departments, divisions and organizations.
· Position supports the SVP of Corporate Communications and Publicity
· Strong interest in corporate communications and publicity
· Self-starter, able to multi-task, and prioritize in a fast paced work environment
· Working knowledge of publicity, talent and related business contacts (agents, managers, publicists, media outlets, etc.)
· Daily administrative support – phone coverage, heavy calendaring, expenses, filing, clips support, invoicing/check requisitions
· Assist with administrative aspects of Studio events and receptions from planning to execution
· Handle and update company Twitter
Provide heavy assistance and support for the following: :
- Creative duties on major award campaigns including trade advertising and academy mailer packaging from concept to execution.
- Major award entries and other campaign-related duties including submissions for all studio series, distribution of information to studio publicists and production companies
- Create and manage budgets
- Media buying, managing vendors, and meeting with agencies for awards campaigns
- Secure tickets/seating for major award shows
· Keep DVD inventory for studio, facilitate all DVD orders on behalf of studios and all productions
· Work with agencies and networks to facilitate pilot presentation artwork/packaging
· Upfront travel for show runners
- Negotiate hotel room block, book all cars, flights etc.
- Secure Upfront tickets for TCFT execs
· Create/update studio product reel
- High-level media interviews with chairmen and other studio execs
· Handle all charity requests with other divisions including submitting to chairmen, securing
- checks, creating all tribute ads for studio/chairmen, seating etc.
Fox is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 2 years ago - save job