for the Head of Global Investment Solutions
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and business focused Executive Assistant to support the Head of the Global Investment Solutions investment team. The Global Investment Solutions team spans the globe and is responsible for multi-asset, multi-currency products and client advisory services.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information, complete confidentiality is a must
- Manage and maintain a very busy calendar - scheduling of appointments, conference calls, vacation, travel and client meeting tracking
- Review and handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence, initiate follow-up action. This includes screening calls and referring callers to appropriate employees.
- Schedule meetings and events both small and medium scale, including coordinating locations, attendees, materials and communication across multiple time zones
- Organize and schedule the GIS Business Committee (the senior management in GIS)
- Handle invoices, expenses and T&E's - AMEX and general expenses, ensure paid on time, reconcile payments
- Coordinate with the other regional Global Investment Solutions EAs
- File maintenance and archiving
- Willing to work beyond 40 hours per week
Minimum 5 years of administrative experience in a fast paced, global environment. Prior experience in a large firm and global interaction with staff is a plus. Must be proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and a quick learner of processes and systems. Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact comfortably with individuals at all levels. Project management skills are desired.
UBS - 2 years ago
We draw on our 150-year heritage to serve private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in Switzerland....