UBS Wealth Management Americas is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support Senior Management Wealth Management and Investment Solutions Group. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior level professional Executive Administrative Assistant to support senior executives in our Weehawken, NJ office.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
Additionally, this role will encompass and entail being:
- Schedule meetings, manage daily calendar and handle day to day administrative responsibilities.
- Arrange all travel
- Prepare agendas, documentation and presentation materials.
- Interface with all levels of staff across the Bank.
- Event planning for team meetings, events and strategy sessions.
- Review and approve travel and expenses (T&E Reports).
- Handle invoices, expenses and T&E's - AMEX and general expenses, ensure paid on time.
- Manage inboxes, calendars, coordinate meetings/conference calls, and print relevant materials prior to meetings.
- Responsible for filing, copying and faxing.
- Team Player
- Highly proactive and willing to take initiative
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent writing skills
- Flexibility with working hours as needed
- Build relationships with peers and other corresponding Administrative Assistants
- Mature and able to multi-task under pressure
- Ability to prioritize, identify problems and seek solutions
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ideal candidate will be adaptable to a variety of situations
- Ability to work independently
- Enthusiastic person with a high level of professionalism
UBS - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
We draw on our 150-year heritage to serve private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in Switzerland....