UNIQLO is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to support two key executives within our company. If you're an experienced executive assistant with a passion for career in fashion, this would be the ideal opportunity for you!
As Executive Assistant, you will be working in a fun but fast-paced environment and will be moving in several directions as once. An ability to stay calm under fire, think creatively and take action is essential. Day to day work will involve interacting and supporting executives and teams as needed. Confidentiality and discretion are crucial as you will be communicating with clients and business partners regularly.
- Support key executive and other teams as needed
- Superb communication and relationship building with clients, vendors and business partners
- Answer phones and greet visiting clients and partners
- Maintain calendar and manage all travel arrangements
- Organize online and in-person meetings and events
- Manage and organize digital and paper files
- Maintain expenses and related items
- Assist with creation of digital and print presentation materials
For consideration please apply through our website: https://careers-uniqlo.icims.com/jobs/1037/job
- Bachelors degree
- 3 - 4 years experience assisting a top executive and teams
- Fashion industry experience a major plus
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must be flexible to work late contingent on needs of the business.
Please note that only those applicants being considered for employment will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.
UNIQLO - 14 months ago
UNIQLO does not focus manufacturing exclusively in China but is expanding bases in other Asian countries as well. However, we implement a...