Executive Assistant - Verathon ®
Verathon ® is seeking an exceptionally talented and detail oriented Executive Assistant to provide top notch administrative support to our President. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, maintaining poise under pressure while proactively anticipating needs and taking initiative appropriately. This position may also provide light support for additional member(s) of the Executive Team.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Seamlessly manage an extremely busy calendar of appointments, including keeping appointments on track and people in the right place at the right time.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding President/Executive’s available time.
- Manage and prioritize items addressed to the President, determining priority and responding appropriately.
- Arrange complex travel plans and itineraries. Act as key contact for Executive’s while traveling.
- Lead event planning efforts for annual President’s Club retreat and executive team functions.
- Provide expert administrative support by completing expense reports, composing correspondence, creating documents/reports, etc.
- Provide ancillary support for other executive team member(s) for travel and calendar needs.
- Assist with other projects and responsibilities on an ad hoc basis as requested.
- 5-7 years of executive administrative support experience with at least 3 years supporting President/Executive level individuals.
- Ability to make solid business decisions, problem solve, and multi-task in a highly dynamic environment
- Proven ability to exercise a high degree of confidentiality and objectivity
- Must possess strong judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Persistent yet friendly and approachable attitude
- A strong sense of humor is a must
Verathon is a wholly owned subsidiary of Roper Industries, an acquisitive S&P 500 and NYSE listed diversified growth company. Verathon is headquartered in the greater Seattle area, in Bothell, Washington, and has 7 international subsidiaries in Canada, Europe and Asia. The company designs, manufactures, distributes and markets reliable, state-of-the-art medical devices and services to the health care community that offer meaningful improvement in patient care. Our largest brands, BladderScan and GlideScope, have achieved worldwide recognition as the number one leader in their respective markets. Verathon is a financially sound company with consistent growth and performance even during down market cycles. We have a strong pipeline of new products for multiple areas of discipline within the health care industry.
Verathon was acquired by Roper Industries (US Ticker symbol ROP) in December 2009 as a platform for future acquisitions leveraging the talented management team and extraordinary channel development in developed country markets.
Verathon offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package to full-time employees including company sponsored health plan, 401k with match, wellness and tuition reimbursement and the advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Verathon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We believe that diverse ideas, opinions and perspectives will build a strong foundation for success.
Verathon - 30+ days ago