Vibrant ( www.vibrantmedia.com ) is the world’s leading provider of in-content contextual technology that gets brand content and advertising discovered across multiple platforms. With over 6,600 premium publishers and top brand advertisers, Vibrant reaches more than 300 million unique users per month (comScore, 2012). Vibrant gives top brand marketers the opportunity to deliver highly targeted, user-initiated campaigns, within relevant text and images. Vibrant was founded in 2000, headquartered out of New York with multiple offices throughout the United States and Europe. Vibrant's rapid growth has been recognized by the Inc. 500 and Deloitte Fast 50 lists and has also been named a "Best Place to Work” by Ad Age and Crain’s. Vibrant was named a 2012 Highest Rated Media Brand by Advertiser Perceptions and also received Inc. Magazine's 2012 Hire Power Award.
Vibrant is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the offices of our Chief Revenue Officer and the Chief Technology Officer. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, efficient and capable of handling a diverse set of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a candidate that can:
Skills you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Meetings & calendars
- Travel logistics (air, ground, dining)
- Sales & Technology team events
- Meeting notes
- Contacts of CRO & CTO
- Business expense processing
- Maintain confidentiality with sensitive topics as needed
- Communicate professionally with C-level executives as well as employees
- Special projects as needed
All regular Vibrant Employees are eligible for competitive pay and benefits packages.
- Minimum of 5 year(s) in executive level administrative support role
- Advanced experience with office productivity tools such as Microsoft Outlook, Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the internet, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours (if necessary) to accomplish business objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to make diplomatic decisions independently
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated experience maintaining confidentiality and discretion related to personal and business matters
Vibrant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vibrant Media - 16 months ago
Vibrant (www.vibrantmedia.com) is a world leader in contextual technology aligning billions of words across the Internet with relevant...