This is a challenging Executive Assistant role for a highly motivated, intelligent, independent and inquisitive individual looking to work in a fast-paced, energetic and inspiring environment that offers the flexibility to balance life outside of work. You will be responsible for administrative and project support within the office of the Chief Legal Officer in our Lexington, MA location. You will report to the Executive Assistant to the Chief Legal Officer, support attorneys and legal staff at the Vice President level and below and be a part of the Global Vistaprint Legal Team.
- Take direction from the Executive Assistant to the Chief Legal Officer and collaborate on various administrative tasks with the objective of providing seamless support to legal team initiatives.
- Provide support to assigned attorneys and legal staff which will include but not be limited to:
- Manage own and others’ work effectively and efficiently in order to meet targeted deadlines with a high level of reliability, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Act as a delegate for calendars which will require a mastery of Outlook, the ability to use discretion regarding priorities and the ability to develop personal relationships throughout the company;
- Represent the company and executives with poise and confidence; remain focused and professional in an ever-changing, fast paced e-commerce industry;
- Schedule and manage domestic and international travel arrangements according to travel policy;
- Follow the established expense reporting process;
- Create initial drafts and edit legal documents;
- Facilitate the proper payment of bills and invoices;
- Assist or will take the lead role in the coordinating of Legal Team Meetings/Events.
- Manage physical and network-based files and documents.
- Answer phones, manage voice mail and appropriately respond to external calls.
- Faxing, copying and binding documents.
- Greeting and hosting visitors which can include coordinating meals, refreshments and coffee for visitors.
- Maintain contact lists.
- 4 - 6 years’ experience a must in a law firm or corporate in-house legal department.
- Must have experience in effectively and concisely communicating with the senior most executives within an organization up to and including the CEO and Board Members of a public company.
- Detail oriented, passionate self-starter with curiosity and a desire to build on existing skills and become an asset to the legal team.
- Experience and discretion working with confidential and/or sensitive materials is essential.
- The incumbent will be hands-on and high-energy with an ability to work effectively within the department and across the company.
- Demonstrates self-awareness (an understanding of own strengths and weaknesses) and be open to receiving feedback in a quest for continuous self-improvement; seeks help from others when needed.
- Will be process and analytically focused with the ability to multi-task, exercise sound judgment and to proactively anticipate and resolve or coordinate issues.
- Warmth and energy in communication with employees and outside partners; communicates clearly and effectively.
- Ability to reliably drive assigned projects through to completion.
- This position is full-time and salaried.
- Intermediate proficiency at least in the following applications: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet, Adobe Acrobat Professional and WebEx.
- Good general computer skills required in order to learn new software applications with ease.
Apply for this job
- Apply for this job online
VistaPrint - 5 months ago
Vistaprint N.V. is an online provider of coordinated portfolios of marketing products and services to small businesses globally. The Company...