The Executive Support Admin will provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer, President, Chief Financial Officer, SVP of Sales and other members of the executive team as needed. This position calls for flexibility, confidentiality, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. The Executive Assistant maintains a positive professional attitude and accommodates shifting priorities while representing and supporting the executive team in planning, directing, managing and coordinating administrative aspects of the company.
- Schedule and organize activities such as meetings, travel, and departmental activities for members of the executive team.
- Serve as point of contact for senior corporate executives and clients; facilitate executive accessibility and communication with all company staff.
- Act as a project manager for special projects; including planning and coordinating multiple presentations and disseminating information.
- Prepare e-mail, correspondence, and outgoing packages and deliveries, as needed.
- Be able to work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Provide assistance to facilities staff on as needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate’s degree preferred
- 4 – 8 years professional experience in an administrative assistant role
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with a CRM software preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong typing and editing capabilities
- Ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Must have high level of discretion to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
Viverae, Inc. - 9 months ago