WB Mason Company, Inc.
Job Title: Executive Assistant FLSA Status: Exempt
Department: Corporate Salary Range:
Reports to: Ownership
Summary : Provide administrative support to the ownership of WB Mason Company
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
Education and/or Experience :
- Answers telephone for President/CEO, screening and directing callers and recording messages
- Monitors Executive Office message systems including voice mail, e-mail and fax transmissions
- Acts as a liaison between ownership and employees and others communicating information to and from the Executive Office
- Coordinates schedule for the President/CEO including setting appointments, maintaining calendar of activities and events and making travel arrangements
- Organizes and maintains electronic and hard copy files of Executive Office data and information
- Receives, opens, screens and routes daily mail including responding to routine correspondence and inquiries
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Associates degree
- Minimum of five years experience working with Senior Management
Minimum Qualifications : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Knowledge of standard office procedures and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to operate basic office equipment such as computer, 10-key calculator, copier, fax, etc.
- Ability to type 50 - 60 wpm
Physical Demands : The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers for data entry and mail opening. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
W.B. Mason Company - 2 years ago
Since 1898, the dedicated people at W.B. Mason have been passionate about bringing their amazingly low prices, superior delivery and...