Posting Date 04-26-2013 Requisition Number 584BR Job Title Executive Assistant Location Waukesha Service Center Business Unit Electric Operations No. of Positions 1 Job Duties In addition to supporting the Area Manager, this position provides administrative support to the Support Services staff. Responsibilities would include maintaining confidentiality while performing administrative assignments involving planning, organizing, prioritizing, scheduling and coordinating a wide variety of work assignments, ensuring the appropriate dissemination of information, meeting coordination, preparing material, running and distributing established report, maintaining files and documents in accordance with the records retention policy and performing general secretarial duties (e.g. preparing, editing, proofreading letters, memos, spreadsheets and other documents). This position also maintains safety and training records. Education/Experience Requirements Applicants must possess:
- Experience providing a high level of administrative support.
- Demonstrated high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated initiative and solid organization skills in order to manage multiple priorities and a wide variety of assignments with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated skills in customer service, accountability for assignments, attention to details and meeting commitments.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and above average editing and proofreading abilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook and ability to quickly become proficient in company and department applications. Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft applications is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Integrity and discretion for handling sensitive and confidential information. Removal Date 05-06-2013
We Energies - 23 months ago
Wisconsin's cold winters would be that much colder without Wisconsin Gas' steady supply of natural gas to residential, commercial,...