WestStar TalkRadio Network
2711 N. 24
St. (near 24
St. and Thomas)
Phoenix, AZ 85008
No phone calls, please
Salary commensurate with experience
The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing a wide range of executive and personal support, preferably at the C-level. This successful applicant will be well organized, highly flexible and self directed, with excellent judgment and the ability to anticipate needs. This professional will enjoy successfully meeting needs and handling the challenges associated with the CEO's responsibilities and daily life. Must be able to interact with professionals at all levels in an appropriate manner, juggling a fast-paced environment, constantly changing schedule and intensive deadlines, sometimes under pressure. The ability to remain flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient is essential, all with a high level of professionalism. Expert written and verbal communication skills and strong decision making ability are extremely important.
- 5+ years experience supporting at the CEO level or as top assistant to the owner of a thriving private business.
- Excellent and proactive calendar management skills. (Plan and coordinate events, meetings and travel, including scheduling, logistics and agendas.)
- Excellent organizational skills and devotion to detail.
- Mastery of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Manage and coordinate both professional and personal travel arrangements.
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with people inside and outside the company.
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency. Ability to cultivate relationships and negotiate partnerships, arrangements.
- Experience with and appreciation of the role of personal assistant to an executive.
The Executive Assistant role demands an organized and efficient office support professional with strong communication skills and a flexible team-oriented personality. A can-do attitude is essential, as is the ability to stay one step ahead of the CEO and anticipate needs. This position requires the ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information with diplomacy and discretion, as well as a passion for accuracy.
- Support experience in a professional environment such as media, sales, PR, or marketing is helpful.
- Bachelor’s Degree
A strong work ethic is essential.
To apply, please submit resume to
No Phone Calls please.
WestStar Multimedia Entertainment, Inc. - 16 months ago