Wincor Nixdorf is one of the world’s leading providers of IT solutions and services to retailers and bank institutions. Our extensive portfolio is centered on optimizing business processes at banks and retail companies. We have a presence in 110 countries and more than 9,000 employees worldwide.
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative and clerical support for Executive Management Team.
- Dedicated administrative support for the Executive Management Team to include CEO, CFO and Vice Presidents.
- Exercise high degree of professionalism and confidentiality in all aspects of role.
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements including air, hotel, car rental, etc… for Executive Team. Research area hotels, available flights and their respective costs/fares.
- Act as key contact for the Management Team while they are traveling.
- Verify and edit for accuracy all expense reports.
- Oversee and update calendars: Be responsible for heavy calendar management. Keep the team updated on calendar events, action items, messages and relevant business issues, both internal and external.
- Provides Management Team with any follow-up notes or activities and ensures they are completed.
- Provide telephone coverage during absences or if they are busy.
- Screen incoming calls, correspondence and interoffice materials. Determine the priority and respond appropriately if deemed. Make recommendations as needed regarding appropriate action or routing to appropriate person.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding executives’ available time. Make recommendations regarding the mapping of available time to key goals or business priorities.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Organize management meetings, major off site meetings and special events.
- Manage confidential business files and documents.
- Email Management: Uses judgment when processing email. May compose messages/replies on behalf of the Team.
- Research new proposal opportunities that will add to business opportunities and improvements.
- Create and format documents electronically including letters, memos, trip reports, itineraries, presentation (PowerPoint), spreadsheets (Excel) and other related documents.
- 5+ years experience as an Executive Assistant or related role
- High School education with a preference of two to four years of university or other secondary schools.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Suite including advanced knowledge of Outlook. Calendar management, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with strong project and time management skills
- Must be able to effectively multi-task and manage changing priorities
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems
- Extremely resourceful and able to work independently
- Motivated self-starter with positive attitude
- Professional demeanor, ability to display solid judgment and tact
- Advanced knowledge of office procedures and general office equipment
Wincor Nixdorf's point-of-sale (POS) terminals are pervasive. They are used in retail stores, train stations, lottery ticket kiosks,...