Woodson Incorporated is an established forestry company, specializing in clearing utility right of ways, storm response and SWPPP installation. Woodson Inc. has offices located in both AR & LA and operations in AR, LA, TX, MS & OK. Woodson Inc. has an immediate need for an Executive Assistant to the President of the company in Plaquemine, LA. This is a full time professional position with excellent salary and benefits.
The Professional Executive Assistant is responsible for providing direct support to the Company President and overseeing the day to day support activities impacting the success of Woodson Incorporated and its owner; making decisions on the owner’s behalf when absent; establishing relationships with customers, employees, vendors and travel agencies; resolving IT problems and issues; coordinating client activities and events and all other duties as assigned.
• Manage presidents incoming and outgoing email
• Make and coordinate travel plans, including air travel, hotel and rental cars
• Maintain and process business trip expense slips and reporting
• Coordinate client business trip activities and make arrangements for suppliers, vendors or caterers
• Maintain up to date customer contact information
• Maintain president’s project files
• Trade show coordination
• Prepare Power Points and handouts for meetings
• Maintain all appointments and daily schedule of president
• Assist with bid data collection and cost computations
• Prepare final bid documents and RFP / RFQ
• Internet research
• Maintain president’s licenses and certifications by tracking and documenting continuing education hours and arranging for continuing education
• Personal errands for president.
• Shopping for President both personal and business
• Plan company meeting and retreats
• Keep meeting minutes
Must be able to work in stressfull situations with abundant interruptions and meet tight deadlines whilce keeping professional composure in a fast paced environment. Must be able to multitask withe the ability to prioritize.
Qualifications / Skills:
• A college degree and five (5) years experience as an Executive Assistant
• Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, especially, Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
• Ability to Multi-task and to prioritize
Testing will be required for this position. A full detailed job description is available upon request.