XL Specialized Trailers, a market leading manufacturer of specialized heavy haul trailers, located in Manchester, Iowa is seeking an Executive Assistant. This person will provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and preforming clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitiors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules
- Prepare reports, memos, letters and other documents by using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submission, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquires.
- Perform filing and coping.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Problem solving – the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Customer service – the individual manages difficult client/customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance and meets commitments.
- Computer skills – demonstrated computer proficiency with first-rate skills using Microsoft Office products.
- Communication - Solid command of the English language with proof reading skills.
- Planning/organizing – the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality control – the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
- Quantity – meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
- Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability – the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
XL Specialized Trailers offers a competitive salary, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, wellness initiative and 401(k).
- Associate’s degree business or related field or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years of clerical and/or administrative experience.
online at www.xlspecializedtrailer.com
email resumes to: email@example.com
Mail resumes to:
XL Specialized Trailers
P.O. Box 400
Manchester, Iowa 52057
Pre-employment/Post offer Drug Screen Required. XL Specialized Trailers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications also available at XL: 1086 South 3rd Street Manchester, IA 52057
XL Specialized Trailers - 17 months ago