Are you looking for a challenge? Do you thrive in a high energy, fast paced environment? We are seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented Executive Assistant to one of our Chief Executives.
You must be highly organized, a self-starter and possess a proactive & professional attitude. You must have a drive to succeed in a high energy, dynamic and fast-paced environment. If you are a smart, results driven professional, this could be the right job for you!
Possessing the drive to do what it takes to get the job done will make you an exceptional team member to the Zynga family.
- Organize the Executive's personal & professional calendar
- Organize large scale events for the company and see them through completion
- Track all documents for approval and signage
- Discreetly and professionally manage and coordinate personal appointments
- Work effectively on a team, maintain composure and resiliency in stressful situations, and work under deadline pressures
- Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature, and function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced professional environment
- 8 years of administrative assistant experience, with 5+ years as a successful executive assistant
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Must possess a high standard of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task at a high level with a positive attitude and a calm and relaxed composure
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Highly productive, able to work effectively on a variety of projects simultaneously
- Must be smart, a self starter & possess a great attitude with no task is too small attitude and desire to be in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative team environment