This position will provide organizational and administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide overall organizational support
- Manage special projects and initiatives as assigned
- Proficiency at typing correspondence, memos and other documents
- Assist with the preparation of agreements, leases, memos, letters, remarks and meeting minutes
- Preparation of extensive travel arrangements and expense reports
- Schedule appointments and maintain a calendar
- Schedule conference calls
- Prepare and maintain department budget
- Preparation of check requests for vendor payments
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Review, organize and respond to mail
- Liaison between CEO and other company executives
- Other duties as assigned
- Supervise Corporate Office Coordinator and CEO’s Personal Assistant
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor of Arts degree and seven years experience working for top level executive. Comfortable communicating with high level executives.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Energetic, pro-active, self starter
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing plans and priorities
- Customer service oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Detail oriented and able to accurately create, proof and edit emails, documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a strong command of the use of proper grammar and spelling
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to handle and follow up on multiple priorities and provide excellent customer service
- Demonstrated ability to exercise appropriate judgment and problem solving
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and remain calm
- Ability to grasp new concepts with a high level of understanding and proficiency
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of executive staff and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Excellent command of all aspects of Microsoft Office. Ability to work overtime.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Interactive One - 10 months ago